Wednesday, July 8, 2009

What we have been up to...

The pictures below are from the Byman/Kiel wedding in Marshall, TX two weeks ago. As usual, I am a terrible photographer and I took NO pictures of the bride and groom, except one blurry one of their first dance. It was a beautiful daytime wedding, which if you ask me, is the way to go. Check out the Byman Blog for some better pics.

Cool Steve.

Baby Dave and Sue Sue.

Lukers with Daisies.

The Kiels first dance.

Us.

Davis tearing up daisies...he was playing "she loves me, she loves me not."

The car-load on the was to Shreveport, LA.

Davis' serious face.

Sweet Baby Dave.

Wait, what's this? Is something missing. Damn straight. A big TV used to hang there on the wall. With it was taken my sense of security and faith in mankind. Ok, that's going overboard a little bit. We were burglarized on Monday during the day. I came home to a busted open back door, missing TV and DVD player, broken sculpture, freaked out dogs, and still cool house. Not fun at all. That's all I will say about this on the blog. Oh, except that we are now alarm owners.

No comments: