Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Baby Pics!!


Happy Hippie.

Baby in a box? Why not?

Reading our new books from Mimi. Please ignore Mommy's legs. She runs into stuff, often.

I am big enough for my umbrella stroller now. I love it. I can see the world around me. I also get house strolls when I am grumpy.


Baby in a basket. daddy likes to put me in things. Mommy loves finding these pictures on the camera.

Mas baby in a basket.


And here's my Mimi. Mommy just found this pic on her camera and she really likes it. She also really appreciates the help Mimi gave us last weekend. She gave Mommy the strength and support she needed to try something new with me. She also dusted. Enough said.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I want a house stroll!

gracemejin said...

hi! i'm crystal's sd friend and i love your blog!! your boy is adorable and i love how you document his growth.