Sunday, August 16, 2009

An Apple

That's how big my kid is right now at 15 weeks. Last week it was the size of a lemon. And the week before...a medium shrimp. Evidently they couldn't think of any fruit the size of a medium shrimp, so they chose a crustacean over a fruit. Makes for good conversation.

That said, I already don't think it';s humanly possible to pull an apple out of me. Can't wait for the watermelon. No seriously, I am getting excited about this little Shrimp Munchkin.

And naptime. Again.

3 comments:

Audra said...

I knew those books, the towel and the bath toys would help get you started. I am so excited you are excited. Oh and I love you.

Byman said...

Shrimp munchkin is better than the nicknames I was using this weekend? Good to see you posting about the seed. Thanks for entertaining us this weekend.

stephaniezamora said...

I have been excited! glad you are there too :) It was great seeing you, you look awesome.