Thursday, December 9, 2010

Nash, Recently

Friends,
Our computers have been in the shop, keeping Mommy from blogging properly. Then on Monday when the good one came out of the shop, Mommy came down with a serious bout of food poisoning. In fact, 12 of the 20 attendees at a baby shower she co-hosted, were all poisoned. Oops. She's back to typing, but said she doesn't have time to rearrange or propery explain all of these pictures. She said, "just enjoy."

Eva and Ryan at their wedding shower at Mimi and Buddy's house.

Baby in a basket.


Give me that camera!

Mommy and Daddy


BDC, minus a few.

Eva and Mommy. They have been friends for more than half of their lives.

Baby (me) on the loose!

SueSue took Veronica to drive Mimi's car!

Mommy, Daddy, and I at the swings.

My mother is evil.

Michael and I have a bromance. I love that guy!


Hi!

I LOVE THANKSGIVING!


Both of my grandmas at once! Does it get any better?

My sweet profile.



If you are curious how the dogs are handling my presence, this should answer it all.

(See briuse on forehead) They don't beat me. I did this while learning to crawl. Luckily for my noggin, I hold it much better now.


I am this sweet.

1 comment:

stephaniezamora said...

finally catching up on your blog! he's such a cutie!!!