Monday, December 27, 2010

Visiting Santa

Mommy and Daddy said that braving the mall for pictures with the big ole bearded guy did not sound like their idea of fun, so we waited until we went to Houston to visit Mommy's side of the family to see Santa. The house near Mimi and Buddy's that has over 100 Christmas trees on display also has it's very own Santa and Mrs. Clause.

Davis refused to get ANYWHERE near Santa but Luke and I were game.

Here's Luke looking mighty serious. He's recounting his 7 page wish list for Santa.

Here I am. My Mommy and Daddy were making faces at me and all seemed all right.

So Big!

"Wait, if Mommy, Daddy, Mimi, and Midge are looking at me, whose lap am I on?"

Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Help!

Much better. Luke and I loved the lights, singing decorations, and all of the Christmas trees.

Daddy and me at one of the 105 trees.

Each room had a theme. This was part of the pink room. Why didn't my parents pose me in the blue room instead?

Davis was so unsure of Santa that he didn't even wan to be in Santa's house. He posed with the orange tree because orange is his favorite color.

Thanks Santa and Mrs. Clause. We'll be back next year!

No comments: