Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Nash Lately

Good Morning, Son! Puzzles, pigeon books, and wild hair. What more could a boy ask for?

Sometimes when I am in the kitchen, I will leave Nash in his room for a few minutes. It's mostly safe and I can hear him. After less than minute alone, I heard a few crashes (which is better than one, which usually means he fell). I ran over and saw this. He pulled most of his books off of one shelf. This boy loves to read (and make messes).

We had a play date with the Amys and Joanne and kiddos. Rex is almost cooked and will hopefully be part of the next play date party. Here are Gunnar and Nash hanging out. There is a 6 month difference in age. Can you believe it?

Here's Stephanie holding baby G. She's a baby whisperer.

ER had Sil and NAP in the Fire Engine tent. Sil loved it!

ER strummin'.


UPDATE: Auntie Erin in NC enhanced this pic for me, so you don't have to strain to see the wild hair! NAP was suffering from some static electricity.

KP never puts the hangers in the basket correctly, we suppose.. NAP feels the need to throw them out for him to put in correctly.

NAP and the pugs.

My moose, Zeus. Such a sweet boy.

Here's an oldie, but goodie that I forgot to put on. I love this little outfit on NAP.

And did you spot the shoes? Auntie Sharon made these sweet bunny shoes for Nash before he was born. I love them!

No comments: