Saturday, October 16, 2010

It's the middle of October?

Wow, it's the middle of October. I haven't paid bills, updated the blog, or done much other than play baby, see KP some, and work. Don't get me wrong, I love the fact that I get to stay home with NAP and keep my job, but sometimes time just flies out of the window.

We re-ferberized for the thirty-second time this past week and thank God, it worked, again. I need someone to remind me...if NAP starts sleeping like a Holy Terror, he needs sleep training, again. This is your job.

I also decided to keep breastfeeding for now. I thought I would supplement and work toward weaning, but after giving our son ONE formula bottle mixed with breastmilk, and having a near panic attack about it (seriously, he got 2 oz of formula), I decided that I am not ready. Judge me as you will, as strangely I am getting all sorts of weird flack for this, but I don't care. So what if my kid gets a little wine with his breastmilk. Kidding. Sort of.

I have finally lost all of that weight, plus a few pounds. I never thought I would weigh less than before I got pregnant. That great confidence in myself led me to get rid of all of my size skinny jeans. You see where this is going, huh? I am dressing like a vagabond. I need to go resale shopping, as I am now cheap and smaller. But, I am happy with this lighter body and hope I can continue to lose a few.

So, you got a dose of reality there. I find that I only put the happy, shiny stuff on here and boy, it isn't always happy. In fact, Nash stuck his hand in poop this morning and his poop has resulted in several extra baths this week alone. There, I put our poop on the Internet.

And for what you came...


Here's our little family at Karys' 3rd Birthday party. Aunt Ade encouraged us to make and then wear paper hats!

Here's Aunt Ade in her party outfit.

Here are Mark, Zimmer and Karys at the party. Good times on a Saturday night!


Grandma and Grandpa love to make NAP laugh.

Mimi and Buddy came in for a visit. We had some Salt Lick BBQ in the Hill Country.

NAP in a HAT.


Our boy and his dog. Enough said.

No comments: