Monday, October 18, 2010

Three Sisters' Acres Visit

We left KP at home to get some sleep and headed to my peeps' last weekend. It was very relaxing, comical, and entertaining. I was too busy enjoying the fam for many pictures, but here are a few from Saturday night. Our porch parties have changed drastically from the kind that used to end with tequila at 2 am to swinging and vino in the back yard, but I think this is more fun. Hopefully we'll have a fun repeat when we go back in a few weeks. We missed you KP and NUT.



Davis driving the gator.

Luke pulling me in the wagon. This did not last long. I guess I am too heavy for a 4 year old.

Me and Sue.


Midge and Um. I thought better than to include the pic of UM flicking me off (but not better than to make note of it here!).


Luke and Davis riding the gator at night. They attached flashlights as headlights. Then, they went shadow dancing with Mimi. It was adorable. Luke kept saying, "she's taller than the house!" about Mimi's shadow. This is the good stuff, people.

We also measured every earlobe in the house. Buddy's (my Dad) are the longest! Sue's are the shortest. I don't have those pictures, but have a feeling they will turn up!

No comments: