Monday, November 15, 2010

Mommy's Birthday

Internet, my Mommy turned thirty-something this past week. This was her first thirty-something (31) birthday and wouldn't you know, we were still sick? What's that? You're tired of hearing that we're sick? Imagine how we feel. I still have a runny/congested nose, as do Mom and Dad. Someday we will get past this.

Here are some pics from the past couple of weeks, celebrating her birthday.


We went out to the hill country for BBQ and wine tasting (such a baby-centered event) with some friends this past weekend. It was so much fun!

Daddy and I make the same faces and noises!

I love being with my Daddy.

Here we are at the zoo on Mommy's actual birthday. We only stayed an hour because we felt crummy, but it was fun!

Daddy points out the most interesting things. He knows lots of random facts.

Here I am with Grandma and Mom. We were looking at the monkeys. Those guys make fun sounds.


Warning: I may bite! (Don't look at Mommy's chins.)

Grandma and Aunt Ade put together a birthday party for Mom because her original plans were foiled by illness (I know, enough already!). It was very nice and she ate lots of sugar.

I love to listen when Grandma reads to me. I don't even try to tear the pages like I do with my peeps.

Grandpa, Daddy, and I had some man time. We tossed the ball around the backyard. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for coming up, helping my sick parents, and hanging out with me!

No comments: