Wednesday, July 27, 2011

It's a Girl!

Wait, you didn't know we are pregnant again?! Sure you did. Something about having a toddler running around and the exhaustion from pregnancy has kicked blogging down about 10 notches on the priority list!

Anyway, we are having a little GIRL!! She's set to arrive in mid-December. We are extremely excited and are looking forward to another tax deduction this year. Just kidding! (sort of)

So far things have been pretty good. I took a pregnancy test at week 4 because I was so tired if felt "like pregnancy tired." I was really hoping to just not know until 12 weeks, but that didn't happen. The symptoms were all too familiar.

I guess I have a really crummy memory because I can't really tell the differences between this pregnancy and the last. I do think that this time around I was a little more nauseous and a lot more tired (but I do have a toddler now). I have major sinus and sinus headache issues, and sciatica has set in much earlier. Each of these yucky symptoms alone is really not too terrible (except the nerve thing when it's bad), but together they sometimes create long days. Thankfully, KP has been amazing. He lets me sleep in 6 days a week (I give him 1 in return), plays with Nash when he gets home, and just generally is understanding. Nash has been helping by napping well, but that seems to be iffy lately.

We call the baby Dos. Mimi calls her Dosa. You can also call her La Segunda. Whatever!

We have some names in mind, but because we just found out the gender, we really have not even started the name discussion. I am super excited about planning her room and KP is super nervous about a wedding fund. Seriously?! We have already had a few people offer to share clothing, for which we are so very thankful.

Anyway, that's the pregnancy/it's a girl!/Dos update. More to come!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

And she's beautiful! Congrats Amy, KP and Nash!

lilly's pad said...

Yay for Lilly not being the only girl in town now! Can't wait to meet our new playdate partner!