Friday, October 16, 2009

Week 23: A Large Mango & Names Part Two

Hey there blog friends! Rad and I are growing right along. I like mangoes, and I'll go with this week's fruit/baby size pairing. This week's bulletin also informed me that Rad is about 11 inches long, 1 pound, and his ears are developing. In theory, all of the noises he hears now, he will be used to when he arrives in the outside world. KP is taking this information to extremes, of course, and getting the dogs riled up and barking, using power tools in the house, and it seems just talking more in general.

Oh, the joy.

I feel comfortable in pregnancy, finally. While I am not sure that the concern over this little guy will ever lessen, I feel confident that he is growing and happy in there. I also just feel good. I still get a little nauseous at night sometimes, but that's probably because I am eating enough sugar daily to sweeten the coffee of all Austinites for a month. I'm pregnant, be quiet.

On to names: WE HAVE CHOSEN A NAME.

You will get to know it soon. Check back here often as it will be announced on the blog. Technically we have only known that Rad is a boy for the past 6 weeks, so it really hasn't taken that long to decide.

Here's me, at +14 pounds this morning.


Here's a view from the top (with the laptop). My very severe innie belly button is almost an outie. Weird.

4 comments:

stephaniezamora said...

I am going to rub your belly!!!!!

stephaniezamora said...

oh, and I am not asking :)

Marsha said...

Hi Amy! The nursery looks great and you look beautiful! I can't wait to meet the new nephew in the family. :) Yes, I know he's not technically MY nephew but still! haha

Eva said...

AWESOME! Can't wait to hear it! 14#! You cute little pregnant woman! I feel like I've gained 14# with all the birthday cake.