Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Sick


Internet, I have been sick. I got my first cold at 3 1/2 months, which Mommy hears is much better than getting it earlier. Mommy did so good and didn't even call the doctor (yet). She and Daddy have instead been torturing me with saline spray in the nose, that dreaded aspirator, and they make me sleep with a humidifier and on an incline. It's crazy around here.

Because of all of my snot, Mommy has taken to calling me Boogie Bear. I really hope that isn't what sticks.

Anyway, I feel much better now that I am on day 10 of this stinky sickness. I just have the stuffies in the morning now. I never did have a fever, thankfully. Who knows, it could just be allergies, which would be fitting since my peeps have them really bad and our town is the worst for them.

Oh, and GusGus is a little sick too. He has a terrible hot spot on his head. Thanks to SueSue and NUT, he's on the mend too.

Don't worry, we should all be in tip top shape soon!

1 comment:

stephaniezamora said...

Get better Nash! It was so good to see you again :)