Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Vacation: All I Ever Wanted...

We went to Galveston last week with my side of the family. All of my side of the family. We had good times. NAP was a champ, despite whatever is going on with his stomach. I can't wait until he wants to play in the sand!

Don't try this at home...because it won't work.. Napping on vacay is delightful.

We swam a couple of times at our beach house's pool. Check out the hand-eye coordination here! Luke is cheesing it up too! He's is such a fish in the pool and can swim like crazy.

A little more baby pool action.

Uncle Matt and Davis. Davis is fearless in the water and like to jump to his peeps.


SueSue is soaking up some sun.

Luke and Davis got their fishing poles out and caught some people in the pool!

Buddy was a frying/cooking machine on vacay. He's the food guy, you know?

Daddy, being Daddy.
Mimi! Mimi took care of me while my parents went to Schlitterbahn. She really makes me smile.

I am a ham. I giggle, screech, drool, and I am a bit of a piggy.

SueSue and NUT. He's silly.

Luke's showing of his sharks' teeth. He had dentures made. Just kidding.

We had a dance party. It was so fun. Those Byman boys know how to dance. So does Michael Patrick. Mommy video'ed it. Hopefully she will post it soon.

Buddy got sucked into a book and looked like this for many hours. Like his scruff?

The boys hanging on the deck. Can you spot me?

Here I am!

Aunt Donna and TC came down for a day or two. They crack me up! Luke told Aunt Donna that she's loud. I wonder if she's ever heard that before?

Michael Patrick and Buddy got into a pool pulling/pushing match. Pretty funny!

This is the only web-friendly picture Mommy has of Veronica. She tortured her brother with silly string.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.