Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Dos Update

The above picture was taken at 17 weeks. We are now a little over 20 weeks. Hip, hip, hooray. My tummy has popped drastically since this picture, but until I straighten my hair again...no pic! Just kidding. I'll try to take one this week.

Dos weighs almost a pound. She's super busy, which is no surprise to us. I have gained 10 lbs, which is fine, except that I gained 7 in the last 5 weeks. I guess a family reunion will do that to you.

We have just started to clean out her room and make some space for her. We're trying to figure out bed situations, as now there will be no official guest room. We have to have room for Mimi to come, so we'll figure it out.

We have two names. KP loves one and I love the other. Wonder who will prevail. This is what happened with Nash too and we ended up choosing a third name. We'll see.


4 comments:

lilly's pad said...

I actually miss that shirt!
Dos(a) looks cute in it too!

Audra said...

You're pretty!

Camp Cremers said...

You are so stinkin cute!

Debra Davison said...

And, those names are......

thank you amy D. for those cute clothes for Dosa and amy. Certainly Amy is cute as can be and so will Dosa be when she arrives.

Love to all - excitement abounds

Mimi