Tuesday, August 23, 2011

For Sue Sue: A Dos and Mommy Update


The picture below was last Friday at 22 weeks, and some change. I think I have now gained 15 lbs. The last few are a direct result of the 1lb bag of peanut M&Ms I consumed over a four-day time period. That consumption was a direct result of KP being hospitalized, Nash having hand/foot/mouth, having to replace appliances, having a water leak, almost getting mastitis (at freaking 22 weeks pregnant), and just generally liking chocolate.

We think we have a name. I am not sure if we will ever pull the trigger though. I realize that that is obnoxious, which is not the point. We're tired. August has been hot and so much crap has gone on that we're just not in the mood.

September is already shaping up to be a much better month. I am not going to jinx myself, so I'll wait to tell you all about it, but let's just say things are looking up. Maybe we'll announce Dos' name when the birds are singing, everyone's sleeping, and the world according to Amy is calm. On second thought, that may never happen...

3 comments:

Mrs. Aust said...

You look beautiful! And, by the way...I announced Brooklyn's previous name (Lauren Olivia) to a few friends and when we changed it to Brooklyn Taylor (due to the fact that she looked nothing like a Lauren in her ultrasound...I know, I am crazy) a couple of people were super ugly about liking the first name and not liking Brooklyn. So, be sure before you "pull the trigger"...just some friendly advice! And, by the way, congrats on the baby girl...I know she will be a huge blessing!

Mrs. Aust said...

Oh...Mrs. Aust is my teacher blog...sorry...this is Kristen (Strauss) Aust...

stephaniezamora said...

you look awesome!!