Thursday, January 22, 2009

Please Keep KP in your Thoughts and Prayers

Kevin is going into surgery for a hernia this morning. I took this picture last night. I was on the phone with Aud in the bedroom when KP kept calling my name. Finally I asked, "What?" And he said, "Can you please get all of the dogs? I am trying to teach them that they cannot sleep with me after surgery." I laughed and said, "It's a little late for that. These dogs have been cuddling up with us since the day we brought each one home." Then I walked into the living room and saw this:


Absolutely precious! Then Aud, who was still on the phone during our conversation, my trip back to my office to get the memory stick, finding and turning on the camera, my ooh's and ahh's, and snapping this pic, asked if I have a case of adult ADD. Shut it.

Please think of Kevin today and pray for his speedy recovery.

3 comments:

stephaniezamora said...

awe, poor KP. I hope everything goes well and that he recovers soon.

Audra said...

Dont deny your ADD! I will be there tomorrow to help you take care of the patient. I know he is going to be great, that is, if he gets some meds!

Crystal said...

Done and done. He may have to slow down for a week or so, but with the right at home nurse i.e -you- he'll be just fine. He's in our prayers.