Friday, January 23, 2009

Comfortable?

KP is okay. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. He's in some discomfort, as to be expected. He has moved from the couch, which is his favorite place to be in the entire world, to my chair, which seems to allow him to get up and down with more ease. Gus Gus is now allowed to sit at his feet while he plays Maze on my Ipod.

For kicks, here's Zeus. I am not sure if he's comfortable or not, but this position deserves witnesses.
Mac is attached to my hip, as usual, and I am not in the mood for self-portraits today. Happy Friday.

3 comments:

Eva said...

glad everything went well!

stephaniezamora said...

yes, very glad. And I love love love what you did with your blog.

Eva said...

Haven't gotten an update on your blog so wanted to see how the nurse and patient are doing. Guess I'll see you Fri!