Sunday, February 1, 2009

Wondering what I have been doing?

I have been in Houston playing with the nephews, hanging out with the family, and having nice dinners with friends. I also threw in a little house hunting for a friend into the mix. Unfortunately, I only have evidence of playing. Fortunately, the boys are adorable. Hopefully I'll take some pics at the Davison Super Bowl Party this afternoon.Luke building blocks and knocking them down.

Mimi, my Mom, running with the boys.

Davis playing with the bucket of sidewalk chalk. He looked like a little hypercolor clothed baby after he crawled through our masterpieces.

L & D hamming it up for the camera.

Luke and me in front of our starfish drawing.

Me riding a Rody. This one's name is Johnny, according to Luke. Big Sis and I read the instructions on Christmas Eve. Luckily this thing holds up to 200 pounds. There are some side effects from bouncing on a Rody as an adult, but I will let you figure them out yourself.