Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Again?

I know the picture below is shocking, so consider yourself warned. And yes, I have great self-esteem, otherwise this picture would be burned, not posted on the World Wide Web.
Today, I woke up the the below abnormality. This is not the first time my eye decided to become heavy and swell shut.
The first time I was at Amy #1's extremely clean house and I assumed that Freddy, the cat's, dander got in my eye. I rubbed it so feverishly that a gel formed on my eyeball, which my sis-in-law dubbed jellyfish poop. I also went to the emergency room that night because my mom-in-law said you don't mess with eyes. She's a nurse, you know. Anyway, they gave me benedryll, steroids, a $700 bill, and sent me on my way.

Since then, I have taken antihistamines before I go to homes with cats and just avoid touching them. I thought I was in the clear.

Last night, there were no cats in my vicinity. Plus, I took antihistamines, just for kicks. So what happened to me? Surely it's not the dogs that I sleep cuddled up to. No, that can't be it. Again, you are warned about the picture below. It ain't pretty.

I am headed to change my canine hair covered sheets and doze off to internal humming, thanks to the two benedryll I swallowed that are now doing their job.
--Giant Ojo

3 comments:

Audra said...

You have no idea how hard I am laughing! I love you!

stephaniezamora said...

uh, you poor thing! Whatever it is, I hope you figure it out soon and I hope it is not the pooches.

Byman said...

Might it be stressed induced?