Sunday, November 8, 2009

My Quinceanera Times Two

I had a blast at my 30th birthday party!

I feel so loved. Many of my favorite people came over, many from out of town, to help me celebrate. Because I am on the wagon (you know...that whole fetal alcohol syndrome thing), I figured the best way to entertain myself was to ask people to dress up. And my people, they did not disappoint. Friends and family provided enough entertainment and stories for years to come. Thank you all for coming!

My family, KP's family, and especially KP worked their tails off to create a fun par-tay Saturday nigfht. I will admit it; I planned the whole thing. I know, nothing is out of the reach of my crazy control hands, but it took a team to bring the fun to fruition. A special shout out to Lil Sis and her BF who allowed us to put them to work and then insisted on cleaning well into the night. Thank you all for helping make my 30th birthday so wonderful.

Here are some pics. For the full album, see here.

KP, ADP, and NAP.

The Davison Clan.



My in-laws were one of the best-dressed couples of the night!


Lis Sis (Sue Sue) and Tim, otherwise known as the big helpers.


KP and PD. Enough said.

The Sisters, Davis, and Eves. Now this is a colorful shot!


The Austin Ladies, rubbing the preggo tummies!



Me and Luke, comparing whose tummy is bigger.


The Byman clan. What a good lookin' family.




Our bartenders, Luke and Davis. Dave took his job very seriously, and handed each guest the bottle opener.



Little Sis, Sarah, and me.



Happy Birthday to me.

1 comment:

Marsha said...

Happy 30th Amy! So glad your party was a success! :) See you soon...