Sunday, November 8, 2009

Our Baby Has a Name

Nash Archer

We just like it. There's no story, really. Archer was my great-grandmother's maiden name, but we did not know this when we picked it out. If I had my way with the entire population of earth, Archer would have been his first name, but I can't control everyone (crazy, I know), and I am sure that he would have been called Archie. I don't like the name Archie, not only because it's Older Sis' bad dog's name, but because I don't like the way it sounds.

And Nash...it is short, not ultra-common, not too weird, we like saying it, and it goes with our last name all right, which is no easy feat.

So, there you have it. Our baby has a name and it's Nash Archer.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

It's perfect! Thanks for sharing.

Maple said...

Love it!!! Can't wait to meet little Nash!

Crystal said...

I love the name! It's perfect.