Friday, May 14, 2010

Cousin Davis' Birthday and Mother's Day

Howdy Readers, Nash here. Mama will continue to blog mostly, but I needed to find my voice on here. Because I have recently found my voice in real life (for real, I sound like a terradactyl), Mama thought it a good time to start blogging too.

Last weekend we went to Mimi and Buddy's house. I had so much fun! We celebrated Davis' 2nd birthday with him. I got to meet lots of new folks, but I think my Mama and Daddy already know them because I was freely passed around, until I cried. See I know how to work Mama already. One little squeak out of me and she's right there trying to soothe me. If I cry a little longer and a little louder, she feeds me. Sucka! Works every time.
Anyway, here are some pics of last weekend.

The birthday Boy!

Cousin Luke, as a pirate, and me in my party onzie.

Midge holding me. I finally got to spend some good time with Midge. Plus, she got me some really cute little clothes.

Mimi time! I ALWAYS cry for Mimi, but this trip, Mimi was persistent and I finally took to her. I love her and remember that she helped take care of me when I was super-little.
Oh Mimi, you're so funny!

Sue Sue and Mimi let me tell them all of my good stories. They even laughed at my (elementary) jokes!

Midge and Uncle Matt hosted a Mother's Day brunch for us all. Here's Midge with all of the Davison side boys. (Why didn't I take any pictures with Uncle Matt??)

My cousins were so sweet and let me play with all of their soft toys!

Cousin Davis is so sweet to me.

Cousin Luke is so big and is great at holding me. Like my tie?


My Mom and aunts got Mimi this framed picture of the whole family for Mother's Day. Can you spot me? I am still in Mama's belly in this pic. I gave Mama some beautiful amethyst earrings for Mother's Day. Yes, Daddy helped me pick them out (and pay for them...I don't have a steady income yet).
Thanks for a great weekend, Family. Can't wait to hang again soon and super looking forward to vacation!

No comments: