Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

You know if I had a guayabera that fit this little boy (we have one that's too big right now), he'd be in it this morning. But, I don't and am on a shopping hiatus, so you just get cute pictures instead.

On his back after tummy time. He still doesn't like being on his tummy, but I am working on it.

Lots of love from the pugs.

Zeus!!!
Gus Gus! Where's Mac? Oh, he loves his dog bed more than he loves the baby right now.

Perfectly pursed lips.

Who, me? Are those eyebrows not so expressive? Nash can raise one eyebrow like my Mom and I can. It's pretty cute.

Over-stimulation station. I had to get creative with Nash's entertainment while cooking dinner last night as he was very cranky. This combo of two activities (bouncer and pay mat) proved to be a good thing for about 20 minutes. Nash kicked and grabbed for all of the toys. And then he cried.

2 comments:

Trish said...

It's amazing how photogenic Nash is! BTW...you were right, there is a Dr.Nash in the rotation.

Eva said...

He is such a cutie. I hope he's awake when I come see you guys!