Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Nash and Friends

Baby Lilly and her Momma.

Little Baby Lilly. She doesn't know it yet, but we're best friends. I am going to teach her to yell and get what you want. I have a feeling her Momma might stick to her guns a little more than my Mom though. But Lilly, if you work it hard enough, you can get them to hold you all of the time!

I slept on Grandma until midnight the other night, when my folks finally took me home and put me to bed. I like ti at Grandma and Grandpa's new house.

Here's my good buddy Kyle. He's tiny too, but I have a feeling he's going to grow to be more than a foot taller than me! We're going to do all kinds of fun stiff together, like dig in the dirt and drive our parents nuts!

Kyle's big sis, Ella is in this pic too with her Daddy. Can you believe he's holding two babies? I bet there's a serious juggling act going on over at their house. I hope to play there soon!

Ade and Mark like me too. Ade is a great aunt, but she doesn't do poop, so she can't babysit me. Maybe she'll get over that since I am so cute.

Miss Hampton and Meredith came for a quick visit to meet me too. Hampton loves how silly Daddy is and only noticed me for a few minutes. She's such a sweet girl, I hope to see her soon.

Here's Miss Meredith, Mommy's friend from college. She loves babies and is great with them too. Mommy says she hopes she can teach me manners like Miss Meredith teaches Hampton.

1 comment:

stephaniezamora said...

He keeps getting cuter!!! The 30th needs to get here, I want to hold him, if he lets me.