Friday, August 13, 2010

Happy Friday

I'm sitting up! Ok, I still need a little support from the boppy, but I am almost there! Plus, when I fall over and faceplant, I just roll over to my back and play some more.

There's a lot of work to do around here.

Would you mind? I really need to get this done.

Pool day! The Daddys and Mommys took turns with the babies out of the pool. I like the pool, but can only take about 20 minutes. My friend Lilly is not sure about the cool water yet, but she's still a tiny one! I bet we're both messing stuff up come this time next year.

Here we are with our Moms. I am an exersaucering fool. I have one at Grandma and Grandpa's house and a different one at home. I love them! Will someone please talk my Mom into getting me a walker? I would really like to get around!

2 comments:

Audra said...

Happy Friday Nash!

Maura said...

I just stumbled across your blog and I loved visiting! Your little guy is so very cute!