Friday, August 20, 2010

Weight Loss Update

So, I totally stink at weight watchers. I know it works, and while breastfeeding, works very quickly, but I just can't do it. Not right now anyway.

I am still losing weight though. I have been off of dairy for more than two months, am not able to drink very much (notice that I did not say very often), and am just sort of watching what I eat.

So far, I have lost 18 lbs. Yeah, you read that right. I am 7 lbs lighter than when I got pregnant. I would like to lose about 5 more, and anything else will be icing on the cake.

While I do weigh as much as I did when I got married, my body is all sorts of different and now boasts dimply legs, a stomach flap, and still no hiney. Someday I will make it back in the gym t try and work on those things. For now, we have sporadic walks in triple-digit weather and dancing with the baby in the living room!

No comments: