Sunday, December 7, 2008

Hooligans Broke into our House

They took all of our stuff, moved it around, put it where it doesn't belong, and left, without taking anything.




I am lying, of course. I like saying and writing the word hooligans, so I blamed the mess on them. KP and I most certainly did not create this mess over the past week and not even care to clean it up. We also most certainly did not have friends meet us over here, amongst our mess, for a drink before a holiday party elsewhere. Nope.

The pictures above do not include our bedroom for two reasons. 1) KP was still asleep this morning when I decided to document our filth. 2) It is so messy that it is embarrassing. I don't even know where to start in there. Can you identify the 5 pairs of shoes strewn about my living room? How about the 3 purses I have been switching between this weekend? A welding hood? Ok, that one's easy.

No worries, the washing machine is running, the dishwasher is cleaning, and I will be too, as soon as I finish my coffee and decide to get up from under my warm computer.

In other morning news, I woke to this face.



With this song in my head.


Nothing like waking up nose to nose with your youngest pup, smelly breath and all, and dropping a few F Bombs.

No comments: