Friday, December 5, 2008

Soundtrack




Is it true that when you can't get a song out of your head, that it must be relevant to your situation? I just made that up. Really. I live my life by a constant soundtrack of moistly crappy music, because that's what I listen to and happen to enjoy. Each of you remind me of a song or two. Every time I hear a song that I connect to a person or situation, neither distance nor time can separate me from my people.

So, what's the song of the night? Here I go Again.

Catch a theme for today? Either it's motivation or hair. I am still sticking to the hair.

Buenos Noches.


3 comments:

stephaniezamora said...

lmao, I love it. At least it is songs you are hearing in your head and not voices ;)

Jamie said...

I have that song on my IPod and listen to it more than I'd like to admit.

Kori said...

Amy! I just found your blog, well Allison's, then yours and now Audra's too. I have been thinking about getting onto this bandwagon...we'll see. Anywho, on to my comment.

You really seemed to be channeling your inner Carrie Bradshaw in this post!

Now when I post this comment it may say it's from "Jetboil Media" which is a remnant of my old PR days. I need to get it unlinked to my gmail address, but those google guys can be pretty clingy and hard to unlatch. Much like an ex-boyfriend of mine!

Jusy previewed it, it does say Jetboil, but really it's me, Kori! This is by far my longest comment ever.