Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring Break '09

You know, because adults still go on spring break, even when they don't have children. Friday morning I drove to the DFW area. I had the TomTom, so I really have no idea where I actually was in relation to downtown Fort Worth or Dallas proper, but I was in the general vicinity of all things DFW. Lori flew in from Maryland and she Mere and I all stayed at Mere's place. We missed Jennifer; we'll blame that on Lori being up for 77 hours. That number grows, depending on when you ask me.

Here's what we did: ate, drank, laughed, talked, nursed hangovers, shopped, tasted wine, napped, girlied up Lori, jeager bombs (ouch), drove through Texas fast-food chains, and thought of the other girls we wished were there.

My favorite line of the weekend: "You know, I don't really think about it enough to be confused." I will be using that one.








BTW, the pic below was our last SB together, in 2002.

No comments: