Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wednesdays

So, I started to write a post of what's been going on. It's pretty big stuff. Then, I pressed the lock button on my keyboard. Then, miraculously, I hit publish, even though the button was locked. Higher power? Must be, cause I certainly wasn't ready to publish what I wrote. If you read that post, and only you will know how...please keep it to yourself for now. While I will be able to share my story, tonight doesn't feel like the night.

Note to self: write drafts in word, not blogger.

Anyway, I was writing about how Wednesdays have pretty much sucked for a month. And now, with this blogger faux pas, tonight's a little dreary as well.

On another note, here are all the flowers and the beautiful, handmade candle holders my husband made me for my third anniversary.








4 comments:

Lauren Smith said...

are halfway to the end of the week....?

Eva said...

think I caught some middle version of the blahs. Been thinking of you! Here right now if you need to vent

Eva said...

beautiful candle holders. You're sol icky he makes lots of your gifts, those are the best ones!

stephaniezamora said...

ugh, I hate when blogger does that. I guess it is one of the risks we bloggers take, premature publishing.

Gorgeous candle holders!

mwahhhhhhh