Wednesday, May 13, 2009

New Me: Week 8 - Reality Hits and Bites

I lost another 0.5 lbs this week. While this is fine and dandy, the reality that I am going to be wearing a bikini on this blog has set in. I am already getting creative on how this will happen. I am not excited.

Now, don't think that I am an innocent person in the slow weight loss. I am most certainly not. Here's my problem. I work out all week, eat right, count all my precious points, and watch the LBs fall off. Then comes the weekend, over which I gorge. Margaritas, hamburgers, wine, beer (that I swore I wouldn't drink), and chocolate are consumed only partially guiltily.

Why can I not change?

Do I just not want it badly enough?

2 comments:

stephaniezamora said...

well, I hear that slow wieght loss is the best for your body. Supposedly it stays off better and is better at reducing cellulite, if one had cellulite.
as for the weekends, it's called living. who care what you look like in a bikini if your life sux, right? I am just sayin..

adp said...

i love hearing that from one of the hottest soon-to-be-mommas I know! Thanks!