Friday, February 19, 2010

Hello Grandma

Grandma (KP's Mom) came up on Wednesday to spend some time with us. She and Nash have a little love affair. He coos for her unlike any of his other "talking."


Grandma has been cooking for us and helping tons with Nash. They spend hours bonding, giving me a chance to sleep, get some things done (unfortunately the world did not stop when I gave birth), and chill out. Plus, Grandma is a nurse and answers all of my questions. KP has been working his tail off, so it has been very nice for me to have some company around here.


I know Grandma is going to miss her first grandson tons when she leaves and I have a feeling that Nash will miss her too. Luckily, Grandma and Grandpa will be up to visit lots.

Grandma holding Nash right after a bath. He loves his baths and his Grandma.

No comments: