Wednesday, April 15, 2009

New Me: Week 4, I'll Take It

Pounds Lost = 0.5. I will take it! I gorged on Easter Sunday. Honestly, I had no choice. Big Sis made mac and cheese from scratch; guests brought five or six types of desserts including carrot cake, strawberry shortcake, lemon bars, chocolate cake, and chocolate; and the Easter Bunny also delivered some delicious treats. I tried to avoid the consumption that morning, but by lunch my defences were weak and I gave in. So, I'll take that 1/2 pound, gladly.

I promise to do better this week. So far I have lost 5 lbs. I want to see 10 lbs by the end of April. Attainable? I sure hope so. I do have a bachelorette party with the BDC in a couple of weeks. Better start earning some activity points now!


Here's a self-pic today. While I still look large and in charge, this shirt was not wearable just three weeks ago. It was so tight you could see a beauty mark impression through the shirt. Ugh. Today I can wear it. Baby steps.

4 comments:

stephaniezamora said...

Looking good! Want to go on a date?

Audra said...

Stephanie wront blog...I am the one in need of a date!

Audra said...

Lookin good!

Maple said...

You look great! Can't wait to see you this weekend!