Monday, April 13, 2009

This is How We Do It: Easter

Welcome to Easter, celebrated by our family.
The Children, taking a break from the extensive egg hunt for a pic. Miss Till joined in on the action.

Midge, aka Big Sis, made herself some Harry Potter goggles.
Little Sis, aka Sue, got a new 'do.
Below chronicles a tradition that our family has been practicing for years. We took a break for a while, but my Mom and V found a site online that sells and ships confetti eggs. So, they ordered 30 dozen, yep, 30 dozen confetti eggs! This company must have treated the eggs with some sort of coting to make the shells stronger because a few of us walked away with battle wounds, but it sure was fun! Next year, the A Team might have to represent with a uniform.

Pac Man, aka KP, and Mr. Pac Man getting into the fight.

Sharon, MiMi (my Mom), Mrs. PacMan, and the neighbor get bombarded by Lukers!Ade, me, Midge all run away from Lukers.

They are ganging up on me!

"No, i am not getting you back for all of those years of torture!" (I did make it my goal to stuff a confetti egg down each of my sisters' pants.)

Lukers attacking his Dad!


Buddy, my Dad, getting hit by Sue. Happy Birthday Buddy!

3 comments:

stephaniezamora said...

that seriously looks like the best easter EVER!!!

Eva said...

I love your family traditions. Happy Birthday Buddy!!!

Byman said...

For the love of all things sisterly, why on earth did you put that picture of me on your blog? Did you steal that off my camera? Hmm, how shall I repay you???