Wednesday, September 9, 2009

18 Weeks: Boy Bell Pepper

Oh boy, oh boy!
As I am sure you have heard by now, we're having a boy. More importantly, we're having a healthy baby boy. And right now, he's the size of a bell pepper.
(As a side, I don't really care for bell peppers, well, except for this one.)
I am steadily gaining weight and am up 7 lbs. Oh man. I am hungry pretty much around the clock, but fill up quickly, so many meals it is. My back aches and I am still tired every day. I have been told that this is preparing me for the tired I will experience for the rest of my life. Other than that, my symptoms are non existent, for which I am very thankful.
Here's a picture of our sweet boy's perfect profile.

And here's a picture of my growing profile, many thanks to a baby boy bell pepper.
Hopefully I will be able to get a non-baby update post up soon. Just maybe.







6 comments:

Crystal said...

You look very cute!

Audra said...

You look great.

stephaniezamora said...

awe! you look adorable so happy!

Byman said...

a non-baby post? Why? Just prepare your blog friends for the reality of your future.

Maple said...

AHHHH so cute!!! So exciting! What is your due date?

Eva said...

What a cute pregnant girl!!! Congrats!!!! Why stop posting about your pregnancy? It's what's happening with you!