Monday, September 21, 2009

Hide your Face

Mac is a notorious secret pee-er. Anytime he is left alone, we are bound to find a spot or two of sweet-smelling urine along the base of our bed. We're not quite sure why he's picked this spot, of all of the spots in the house to mark, but because of this display of separation anxiety, Mac is kenneled when we're not home or even just outside.

When I take baths or when I am in the bathroom getting ready, I put Mac in our bed, where he burrows into the covers and takes little rests.

Today he stayed in the bed long after I left the room, which is rare. I thought that he must have been super tired, but it turns out that he had several layers of insulation around his ears.
Where's Mac?
Inside of the pillow case, of course.
Good morning, sunshine!

1 comment:

stephaniezamora said...

ha ha ha, I missed this post some how. he is precious but how do you not kill him for using your bed a urinal?!