Thursday, September 3, 2009

Penis or Vagina?

Ok, ok, I just wanted to get y'all riled up. Did the clinical terms for anatomy work?

Seriously though, we find out the gender of our baby, who for some reason has switched names in my book from Munchkin to The Kid, in less than a week.

Because we didn't get to tell some people about the impending arrival of our baby (word travels fast), we may not tell everyone right away. Unless the nut in me surfaces, as it is known to do, and I will facebook before I get dressed in the doctor's office!

KP thinks it's a girl. I am starting to have feelings that it's a boy. Heart rate in the 140's, Dr. said my uterus (shit, another anatomical word) is a little high, and conceived on May 17th at 29 years old (if you're going to look at the lunar charts).

Honestly, I don't care either way. KP sort of has me geared up for cute dresses, bows, dance lessons, and Daddy's Girl. In fact, my whole family is saying that if this isn't a girl, future girls in this generation are going to be out of luck when it comes to toys, clothes, and things pink just because this will be the third baby boy. But, something deep inside of me says it might be a he. We will see! I am very excited to get to lay eyes on our baby next week. I haven't had an ultrasound since 9 weeks and I just want to see it! I hear that this could be the last time until we deliver.

So, any thoughts? What's our baby going to have: penis or vagina?

9 comments:

Lauren Smith said...

Vagina is my guess! But....why can't you see the baby again until you deliver?

adp said...

well, you don't get many ultrasounds, unless something looks fishy. I am praying nothing will be fishy, so hopefully this will be our last look at the kiddo.

The Scott Family said...

I vote GIRL !!

Byman said...

Its a toss up at the Byman house. Luke and Matt think it is a girl. For the sake of storage at my house, I hope it is a strapping baby boy. Davis says its a "djakldj".

Eva said...

I vote girl.

Crystal said...

I don't know why, but I go boy.

Marsha said...

I think girl as well. Either way you guys are going to be wonderful parents! :)

stephaniezamora said...

AHHH! I am so excited for you! The day we found out was the most exciting day of the pregnancy (for me at least, besides the whole birth thing)...I was so sure we were having a girl. Anywhoooooo, I am going to stalk you next week so you might as well tell me so you can go about your business and not have to worry about me annoying the hell out of you. But if I have to vote, I vote PENIS.

adp said...

Y'all are getting me more excited! I love that it's split. Hmmm, anticipation.