Sunday, January 10, 2010

Roses and Sunshine

No, that's not what KP surprised me with this morning. It's the opposite of how I feel. Thorns and Gloom is more like it.

For about a week, I have felt this sadness lingering over me. I think it started with what my doctor thought was a virus and just continues. I really haven't left the house for long stretches of time. I have spent very little time with friends. Business is slow (as to be expected in January). KP is constantly working or tired from working. I can't travel home to be entertained by my family.

I know, whah, whah, whah. Put your big girl panties on and get over it. See, the funny thing is that I can't seem get over it.

People, I need some ideas. What can I do in this dreadfully cold weather to lift my spirits? Please keep in mind that I am huge.

4 comments:

stephaniezamora said...

Watch your favorite movies, shop online, wear your favorite clothes, eat your favorite foods, float in a bath, yell at somebody, hide all sharp objects in the house. AND know that no matter what you do it must be forgiven and it will be.

Byman said...

Madlibs? Chick-lit? Rags to Riches? Darts? Etsy? The game Operation? Skip Bo?

adp said...

Skip-Bo?! I was thinking last night I should get KP to play cards with me.

He's back at work today after a month of semi-off. That should help too. We'll look forward to our time together.

Maple said...

What an old favorite movie (no tear jerkers, though), look through photo albums, go for a walk, go shopping (or online shopping), or get a pedicure. Make sure to enjoy your days before little Nash arrives!! PS you can steal Hank for a while if you want ;)