Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Baby Shower Numero Uno


We had a fabulous baby shower last weekend, hosted by some of the BDC girls in Houston. Eva's home looked adorable and the love (and gifts) were awesome. We are really blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives and feel very spoiled!

Nash is seriously going to be one decked out dude. The clothes are so cute. Plus, we have enough gear now to wheel him around in a rockin' stroller, take him home from the hospital in a car seat, feed and have tummy time on the boppy, allow him to teethe on my necklace, nurse privately in public, wrap him as baby Hannibal at night, read to him, dry him off (tons of towels and wash cloths), someday play in the tub, and let him snuggle with a couple of new blankies and toys.

Crystal and Rachel flew in to come (and spend time with their families). It's such an honor to have everyone come together on our behalf. Plus, I got to hang out with Jett, the awesome 3-year old, and oogle at precious baby Owen from afar (that stupid cold of mine).


Super-Nash cupcake. Doesn't this look like it should be on a cape for a super hero?

Steph and the adorable baby O.

Big ole me, surrounded by lovely baby things.

A Buckees shirt from Mimi and Buddy. I wish we had a picture of all of the clothes. Adorable. Kori got him a tuxedo onsie, Grandma (KP's mom) got him a farm outfit from Iowa, Ade (KP's sis) got him two onsies "Danger is my middle name" and "Aunts Rock." Mimi also got him a shirt that looks like KP on it...maybe KP circa 2000, with wild blue hair!

Boppy! Jett helped with guessing what was in each bag. He was very patient.

One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish. (with my eyes closed)


Me and my present helper, Jett. I don't get to spend nearly enough time with Jett and his brothers, but now that they moved to Texas, we're hoping that changes. I am so glad he came.

Some of the ladies.
Me and Eves, one of the hostesses. They got me a "Mommy to Be" tiara. I am a tiara lover, if you didn't know. Thank you all for a wonderful shower!

2 comments:

stephaniezamora said...

holey crap we made the cut! we are honored (O and I).
hope you are feeling better soon!!!

Maple said...

So sorry I had to miss it, looks like so much fun! The super Nash cupcakes look so cute!