Thursday, December 31, 2009

Flip Camera

I probably won't come up with a Christmas post, because I am lazy, but please see Midge's blog for pics.

I did receive a Flip Video Camera from my Dad (he drew my name for Christmas). I imagine there will be lots of videos of Nashers on this blog in the future, but for now, it's our crazy family!



Above are Luke and Davis, dressed in PJs, getting ready to go home and sleep, all while waiting on Santa Claus. Luke's quite passionate about what he wants. Thankfully, he was a good boy and Santa got him one, and Davis one too (for self-defense).


KP's Mom got a Wii for Christmas. Above is Ade practicing catching fish as a penguin.


Here's Deb hula hooping. Talk about some funny stuff.


And here, my friends, is our little GusGus trying to stay awake. What a busy holiday season it was for the pugs. They played at Mimi and Buddy's and explored the property like big dogs. They spent time at Grandma and Grandpa's and steered clear of their hormonal, yet very cute, dog cousin. Then they came home to go to the vet for their annual shots. These guys are toast and are quite enjoying being in their own domain, lounging.

No comments: